Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Days Like This Are Few and Far Between




I only have one appointment during the day today (three conferences tonight) and it is here. It's amazing how seldom I have a whole day at my desk any more. I have so much to do and never enough time to do it.

Dominyk continues to crack me up. Last night he had a headache (as I mentioned, the kind that can only be helped by a beer, a cigar, or an energy drink) and I had given him LOTS of TLC. We had spent a long time together in the van, he played a new educational computer game that he thinks is really fun, then he sat with me in my chair for a while before going to bed. But apparently that wasn't enough.

When he heard the door to the outside open and Bart walk in he called out, "Dad. DAAAAD. Come give me some attention. I need it BAD!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey at least the kid knows what he needs and isnt afraid to ask for it. He is a cutie