Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dear Dominyk...


This morning Bart got Dominyk up early to take him out to breakfast for his birthday. This is making my morning much easier...

I was hugging him this morning and telling him about the first day I met him. He was 9 months old and HUGE ... he weighed almost 35 pounds. Bart had gone over to the social service building to meet him and bring him home.

I was sitting in the recliner in the living room and Bart brought him over and plopped him on my lap. He was wearing a pink snowsuit -- a hand me down from his older birth sister. Who would have known the journey we had begun.

And now he's 11 and it's been quite a ride. I'm sure the next ten will be even crazier...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Dominyk

Kathyb1960 said...

Oh my goodness! I just realized that THIS YEAR (2009) he is turning 13. You poor thing! LOL

Altho, supposedly, boys turning 13 aren't nearly as bad as girls turning 13.