Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Assessments after 9 p.m.

Last night I was going to blog some more, but decided not to do so. I realized that trying to summarize a day when I'm very tired probably leads to some pretty negative blogging and that it may not even make sense.

Mornings are always better for me, though this morning I'm not feeling as encouraged as some. I have a monstrous project I have to do for work and several other things that need to be done, including heading down to Social Security to try to qualify one of our sons for services. I do not look forward to that adventure.

I'm also being plagued by my unhealthy lifestyle again (sometimes it doesn't bother me so much) but thinking about doing something about it paralyzes me as it is the one thing I have consistently failed at. But all this belongs on my other blog.

Guess it's time to wake up the troops.

No comments: