Monday, March 06, 2006

All in Five Minutes

I had called the school this morning and Mike had not come to school. That was another stressor. I had a long conversation with his probation officer.

Later I had a conversation that gave me more confidence about us getting custody of John, even after the last two nights. That made me feel better. I realize that a lot of the issue is the stress that he is under right now and not knowing how to deal with it. So I was feeling a little less stressed and more able to face the day.

I went downstairs and woke him up to get ready for court. I was able to give him a hug and told him I loved him. I was feeling pretty good about things and ready to come up and blog that prayers had been answered and things were going better. (which they still are by the way, so thanks. I’m feeling much more emotionally stable).

So I go upstairs to change clothes and the dog is sniffing at MIke’s door so I opened it to see why he was sniffing and low and behold apparently Mike had snuck INTO his room sometime after 6:15 when I looked to see if he was there. So of course he wasn’t at school!

He has announced that he is “done with this stuff.” We’ll see.

No comments: