Thursday, March 16, 2006

Galloping Wild Horses and No News Good News?

After hearing from Bart several times yesterday as he regailed the wonderful features of our new front loading washer and dryer, all the sudden communication stopped. I'm hoping it is because he is busy with Lent services, etc., and not because he is keeping something from me as to not ruin my vacation.

I woke up several times last night and all the thoughts, problems, and issues I will face as I return home came rushing into my head like a herd of galloping wild horses. So many issues to think about, they keep me awake. The move, my jobs, the kids issues, taxes, financial aid, the practical stuff like dentist appointments and haircuts...wild thoughts. All of these thoughts are just a reminder of the future weeks of stress and frantic activity until we are settled in our new home and town.

We leave my parents around 4 today to head to Phoenix to spend the night and then fly out VERY early in the morning. I may not post again until tomorrow -- although I may end up online again later today. The library has become quite a second home to me.

No comments: