Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Calm Between Storms

We found the file!!! That was a HUGE relief and made me feel much better. Now I’m a step closer to getting taxes done.

We haven’t told the kids where Mike is yet. Hoping to buy some time until court where we know where he’ll be going for sure. Right now he is in a “72 hour hold.” The social worker said that when they transported him to Kid’s Peace (where he spent almost a year of his life) he didn’t act surprised. She wondered if he even acted relieved. He was definitely speeding down hill at an incredible speed and I think if I were him I’d be happy someone was stopping me as well.

Bart still isn’t feeling the greatest, so someone else is preaching for him at the Lenten service tonight. I’m going and everyone but the youngest two kids are going. That makes the older kids mad, but to tell you the truth, I just want to be able to go to church and worship and focus without having to fight with anyone. Last time I took Dominyk to the Presbyterian Church we did NOT have a good time.

Anyway, between the storm of supper (everyone was bickering like CRAZY tonight) and the storm of getting everyone in the van I have 30 minutes.

Can anyone answer this question that appears to be off topic but isn’t?

Why do adolescents have to argue with EVERY SINGLE THING their parents say?

No comments: