Friday, March 24, 2006

Why You Can't Take them Seriously


Yesterday morning Salinda was as mean and ugly as she can get. Screaming at people, accusing Bart of having a favorite because that child got a ride, and then ignoring him and refusing to get in the car, stomping off to school while he was offering her a ride.

Last night she wrote this essay for school. After reading it you’ll realize why kids just can’t be taken seriously!

        There have been many important people in my life like my mom, my family, teachers, friends and so on, but a REALLY important person would me my dad. My dad is a very interesting character. He has a great personality, for example he loves to sing while cooking in the kitchen to try to make us kids laugh. Sometimes it works, but most of the time we think he’s gone completely insane.
        I guess the real reason behind my father being a really important person would be because he’s probably one of the smartest men I’ll ever meet. He has chosen to adopt ten children (along with my mom). He’s a wonderful pastor too, whenever he preaches the words flow out of his mouth and turn into a beautiful song. He always seems to put excitement into his preaches and has a great time doing it. Even though his job requires us to move in June.
        One of the things my dad enjoys doing is going to the Blue Mound State Park to take walks with our dog Gizmo. He loves nature and likes to see the leaves on the trees change during the fall. During the winter he’ll take walks during the day so that he can walk on the frozen, solid ice. And at night he’ll go to see the moon.
        My father is a very trustful and honest guy. He enjoys life and the stuff it provides for him. He is a humorous man, he may not know how to get down and boogie like us young ones but he knows how to have fun. My father loves to watch tv, he and my mom say that the tv is my brothers girlfriend because he watches it a lot.
        Overall I think that my dad had earned and A+ for being a spectacular father. You could say that he’s one of the best fathers in the world. Even though he can be a weird person he can be a great person.
                                 

No comments: