Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday morning

I was able to rest without thinking about the stressors in my life last night. I repeat myself -- the conference was very energizing and comforting. There is no substitute from being with people who “get it.”

Today I have plans to return to the fitness center and begin getting back into the exercise routine that I somehow got out of when things started to get very very stressful.

Bart did an amazing job of cleaning, organizing and starting to pack while I was gone. He also has gone bonkers with laundry as he did buy front loading washer and dryer that he absolutely loves.

Today after church I have so many things I want/need to do that it will be hard to pack. At least at this point, though, they all sound like they could be minimally enjoyable. It’s amazing what attitude can do.

No comments: