Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Probation Officer

Mike’s probation officer talked to me twice today and Mike once. Mike’s UA was also clean, but Mike knew his was. Says he and John haven’t touched anything when they have been together and doesn’t know why John would tell people they had smoked anything “unless he just wants people to think he’s bad.”

Mike says he isn’t sure he wants to move (are any of us???) and that he doesn’t know what he thinks about moving (do any of us?) He is having a hard time living here and just feels like he needs to get away (don’t we all?)

Sorry, don’t mean to minimize.

Anyway, he asked his probation officer, “What do I have to do to break my probation?” “Where would you send me if I did?” What town? What would it be like?“

So in two days I have a son lying to a judge about taking drugs and arguing that his clean UA is rigged and another son asking his probation officer how he can violate his probation.

is it just me, or is my world WEIRD!!!??

No comments: