Saturday, March 11, 2006

Progress

I’m making progress -- checking things off my list as I clean out my email and clean off my desk. It’s a whirlwind when I get ready to leave for any trip.

This morning the kids were REALLY hyper, but things seem to have calmed down at this point.

I don’t know how much I’ll blog from Arizona, but I“ll try my best to at least post every couple days. Bart has court alone on Monday, which I am feeling bad about. The sheriff came to serve the CHIPS petition paperwork for MIke today.

Trying to wrap up lose ends, give Bart all the instructions he will need to complete the week.

Hope to see some of you on Saturday at the Minnesota Adoption Conference. I will be giving the closing speech called, ”What were we thinking?“ It’s sort of a stand up routine. Bart will be presenting earlier in the day ”The Spiritual Aspects of Adoptive Parenting.“

Right now I’m trying to pack up all our tax stuff to get that done at my parents.... Sound like a fun vacation?

No comments: