Thursday, March 30, 2006

New Mercies Every Morning

Every day is a new morning and Scripture tells us that while weeping may last for a night, joy comes in the morning. It also says that God’s mercies are new each morning and that God’s faithfulness is great. I find this to be so true in my own life.

Right now I’ve made it to 7:50 without anything throwing me off, but I’m starting to live in fear that the second I get comfortable something else will be thrown at me. Last night it was a phone call from one of my families having a REALLY hard time in addition to finding out that Kyle’s financial aid is going to be a lot less next year. More money stress.

It’s getting so that I’m starting to fear email, instant messages, phone calls and mail because they seem to bring stressful news. But for now, all is well.

No comments: