Monday, March 06, 2006

Answered Prayer

God has totally answered prayer for me. Even though it was in a weird way, the prayers I requested have been answered and I feel much less stressed.

House thing is pretty much a done deal.

Court is over and we have custody back.

John seems to be back to an even place and over the rough spots for now. Don’t know about MIke.

But I feel better.

Bart is home for now and will be unless the pain gets too bad and then he’ll go into the hospital here in Luverne tonight (we were in another town for the ER visit today)

But the bottom line is that everything got to the point where it was so much it became funny, and then I was OK.

There is still LOTS of stress, but I’m an overcomer... and I didn’t even lose the lid to my water bottle.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up! ~Kari