Monday, March 27, 2006

Burger King Wi Fi and Two Things I Saw that Cracked me UP

I'm at Burger King. I charged an orange juice since I just had my Lap Band Filled can't eat, and I didn't have any cash. Probably should carry cash anyway based on yesterday. It's a little embarrassing killing 1 1/2 hours in a burger king when I only charge .99 worth of food.

Anyway, I'm waiitng for my dietician appointment and trying to get some work done. It's an odd setting being here surrounded by food an unable to eat.

This morning I saw a woman carrying her urine into the doctor in a clear diet coke bottle. I mean this is MN, after all, not Georgia. You'd expect a higher level of sophistication.

Then I was driving to Burger King and saw a man walking down the street. What I noticed first was that his dog had what appeared to be a muzzle around his mouth. What I noticed secondly was that the man had a huge white bandage around his right hand.

I'm sure that the two facts are unrelated, but it sure looked hilarious. Wish it wouldn't have been so obvious or I would have snapped a picture.

Anything for a smile.

1 comment:

Sarah Beam said...

Wow. I didn't realize the MN sophisticates put their urine in Diet Coke bottles. Down here in GA, we carry our urine around in lemonade bottles. Lesson for all Yankees: when you are visiting down south, it is best not to drink the lemonade without doing a sniff test first.