Friday, March 24, 2006

Glad this day is about over

After my last post I went to the fitness center, had supper, and then took Jimmy and John to buy spring sports stuff. ALso found gloves marked down from $20 to $6 so tomorrow they’ll be packed for next winter.

Another range of emotions evening as Dominyk’s birth grandma called, who used to have custody of him, and left a message on the machine. “Wanted to talk to Dominyk and also let you know that a guardian ad litem is going to be calling you. Please call me back at” and the machine cut her off. I REALLY want to know what is going on -- I’ve been trying to figure it out all night plus I’ve been wanting her number since before CHristmas and now I STILL don’t have it. PLus, she’ll wait a few days or weeks before she calls again. AAHH. I’m hoping it has something to do with his birth siblings, not with our situation (we have physical and legal custody but have never been able to adopt).

The beginning of the sports shopping trip started off BAD with a huge argument with John.

There just seems to be so much happening with everyone I know in adoptive parent land that it makes me wonder what is UP!?!

No comments: