Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fixing those blog errors

If you checked my blog earlier today, you could see that I published the same thing 5 times. That was not due to my error -- of course -- it was due to the slow internet and not being able to tell it had been published. Then, when I tried to fix it it was just taking too long.

I'm now in the Holbrook, AZ library using my parents card to get my 30 minutes of actual up-to-speed internet. I've upgraded now to a Gateway, still running Windows, but my companions to either side of me are interesting characters.

John and Rand are "walking around" seeing what they can see. When I finish, we'll head back to my parents and I'll tackle those taxes.

I had something I needed to research here first.

Bart is holding down the fort well. Seems that the washer and dryer are both going out, so he's off to purchase new ones -- no interest, no money down. Gotta love it.
We've run those machines into the ground for 11 years, hard use, so it's time to upgrade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of up-grading, we just up-graded to the front loaders! I LOVE IT! you can do so much laundry in one load. And the dry time does not take forever.
;o) Meg