Friday, March 03, 2006

A few More Layers

Well, in addition to the stuff I typed this morning, we have now added the stress of what I wrote this afternoon about court. Then we can move to the call from the principal letting us know that Dominyk had carved the F word into the bathroom stalls and a lovely instant message conversation from Kyle about how we should have asked him to send the college bill home. He didn’t think he needed to do that and we never asked. So now we have to come up with $1700 by Monday so that he can reserve his housing for next year. $1700 that he knew was on the bill, but we didn’t because he never sent us the bills. (But this is our fault because we never asked him for it).

And then I found out that there is someone else second guessing another placement. Why is it that people in general are so intent on making villians out of the only people willing to take on these tough kids?

I feel just like I did when I wrote this

No comments: