Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sight Seeing

I'm not much of a sight see-er. In fact, I'm a lousy tourist. I figure the only point in going anywhere is to see people. However, John and Rand were getting a little antsy with nothing to do, so I decided we'd do the tourist thing.

We waited for my mom to get off work and then the four of us went to see the Petrified Forest and the Painted Dessert. A LONG drive, but some beautiful scenery. However, the end of the trip was quite annoying as Rand and John acted like 4 year olds for a good 40 minutes.

We had some supper at the school, and now I'm checking my email one last time for today at the library and then I will probably check out a book to get me through the times when I can't be working over the next 24 hours before we leave.

It's kind of fun when life is on hold.... but it is also quite unusual for me.

No comments: