Friday, March 10, 2006

Debating Not Blogging

I’m kind of in a rush this morning so I debated not blogging, but with all the drama, how could I leave you hanging?

We are taking the kids to Mankato today to see the house and church. As you can imagine, they are flying high. And someone took a $10 bill I had saved for Salinda (who has opted to spend time with a friend tonight instead of going with us.

I did not handle the missing $10 well. John was asleep and MIke is not here. Therefore it means one of the other kids took it and nobody would confess. I did not de-escalate the situation, let me tell you.

So, in the next 1 hour and 20 minutes I need to:

finish this blog entry
print some maps of the places we’re going today so we don’t get lost.
go to the post office
go to the bank
go to the video store and rent something to play on the van DVD player today so that I don’t completely lose it
change the laundry
find myself some socks
collect the information that I have for 2 work related meetings today and get that ready.
Call the YMCA to see if the boys can hang out there while I’m in a meeting.

So I guess I should get going ...

No comments: