Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flinstones or Generic

If your kids ever tell you that the cheap kind of chewable vitamins taste gross, don’t do the parent thing and say, “It’s the same thing.”

I am supposed to take 2 children’s chewable vitamins a day to make sure I get my nutrients. I got Flintsones the first time around and they tasted pretty good. So good that the kids stole them.

Yesterday I got a another bottle of generic and they taste gross. Not inedible, but at least the kids won’t be stealing them!

2 comments:

Megamom said...

The sams club generic brand is pretty good too, although last time they were out and we had to go with flinstones !

Mary said...

Here's what you do: buy another Flintsones, put it in the generic vitamin bottle and you'll have tasty vitamins the kids will leave alone. Works for me every time.