Monday, June 05, 2006

Anarchy

We had a few OK hours tonight. Kari's husband and a couple kids came over so Mike could work a while and i enjoyed interacting with Ben and Anna. Our kids jumped on the tramp and watched TV together in the living room. We're enjoying the fact that we can all be in the living room at the same time -- we have not had a place where we can all sit together without being super crowded or eating.

However, I am having a very hard time with the whole "Mom has to be patient because we're in transition" deal. Nobody thinks they have to listen to me about anything and I start to get anxious and frustrated. The fact that I'm exhausted isn't helping.

And grieving, but you already know that.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love reading your blog to see what my family is up to while I am gone! I hope Mike is almost done with the basement bedroom so that he doesn't have to keep bringing our kids over with him while he works on it! I hope they behaved themselves...all 3 of them! ~Kari