Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Blog Reading and Perspective

When Yolie's Post, Cindy's Post and Bart's Post all end positive on the same morning, it’s got to give you perspective. I woke up to find John on the couch after he had been told he could not sleep there. It was a test last night to see if I grab the bait and have a good argument. I simply said no and went to bed. it’s a simple thing, but he proved he could not follow directions.

Considering everything that is going on in our lives right now, all of the kids have been doing fairly well. But it is getting harder by the day. And even though we have a brief reprieve between our former and present counties involvement in our lives, we have that to dread.

But I remain hopeful that someday we will look back and be glad that we’ve done what we’re doing. Some days, when we’re in the trenches, we wonder.

Plenty of work to do today and still much to do around the house. Yesterday I didn’t do any unpacking. Today I will attempt to do some on top of everything else.

At least so far the kids have been pretty good ... not perfect, but nothing involving too much crap.

No comments: