Monday, June 26, 2006

Finding Fault

I think Jesus said something like, “he who is not with me is against me.” I think when it comes to blog readers there are three kinds.

1) People who are my friends and are “with me.” We have met in person or they know someone who I am friends with and they are on my side. Or maybe they are adoptive parents who understand what we go through.

2) People who are neutral. They pass through with no agenda whatsoever.

3) People who are “against me.” There are those who are looking for something to be critical of, and since I am so brutally honest all the time, there is lots of ammunition.

I recently was reminded again that some of the fault finders had found some ways to point fingers at the blog and I went back to read what they were talking about. I was amazed at how little I had said on the subject and how much they had been able to be critical about by reading it.

So, my conclusion is this: I will continue to blog as much as I can, as candidly as I can, and as innocently as I can. I will not think about repercussions, but I will attempt to be as discreet as I can be.

But no matter what, if you’re looking to find fault, it will be found no matter what.



No comments: