Monday, June 12, 2006

Back to Work

So far the morning has been pretty uneventful. i’ve been able to work for about three hours -- mainly because John has been asleep. Discovered that we have lost another cord to the kids computer, so that’s one less thing for them to do.

Getting back into the swing of things on the job front is fun...

Today Jimmy and Salinda have to go to “Fresh Start” -- a program at the middle school for kids going there the first time next year. They’ll be there for a couple hours every day this week. They are hoping to meet some people.

I have told JImmy today is the day I will beat him in racquetball ... plus Ricardo has a game tonight and I have to squeeze in a home visit this afternoon to do a home study update.

I found out this morning that several kids I have matched will be going home in June, so that’s good news.

At least compared to Cindy my life is pretty good right now...

No comments: