Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's Just a Marathon

Summer, new house, new neighborhood, no friends, nothing to do for kids, everything to do for parents. All of that does not result in a high quality of life.

I just got done filling out a huge stack of paperwork for the boys therapy and for the county. I am waiting for Bart to come back from setting up bank accounts so that I can head down and make sure that our kids insurance is set up. That is always a delightful experience.

i am really enjoying my new office, even though it isn’t close to being “together” yet. At least I have desk space. Right now I have two computers -- the laptop with Internet, and the other one that I’m usijng for everything else.

John had his interview. He’ll find out next week if he got the job. If so, I’ll be one happy camper. He has so few interests and such trouble with unstructured time ... that combined with his insatiable need for stuff means that him having a job would make things much better here.

I still need to make it to Kohls and Walmart this afternoon.

This is quite a boring blog entry if I do say so myself...

No comments: