Monday, June 19, 2006

Not Even Sure How to Blog

Every few months or so I have a very bad day emotionally. I get myself very riled up -- this time it was looking forward to two days with 4 of the 5 hardest kids alone without Bart, with my email not working, and with the washer out and us quickly running out of clean towels even though we probably have 50 -- with swimming, etc., they go fast.

When I get like this, for some reason, it is important for my nearly perfect husband to attempt to do some kind of “intervention” and prove that I’m really completely unhappy with my life and that I’m just lying to myself when I say I am happy. I am not even going to comment on that further.

So, last night was not a good night, we went to bed very late, and now he has left with my 4 helpful, usually give back, seldom exhaust me kids and I’m left here with the rest.

However, the one piece of good news is that I do have working email, which makes things much better.

No comments: