Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Technology Moment

Kyle, Bart and I all have Powerbooks. Right now we're online using the wireless network I set up just a few hours after arriving last night.

Ricardo and Jimmy helped me quite a bit in my office after the movers left. Tony and Dominyk spent some time at the YMCA. Rand and Kyle were there a while as well. John has helped some today. The girls are still on strike. Salinda told me she didn't care if I cancelled the furniture order. I just might. But I probably won't. I don't want to be that vindictive and I am hoping they will come around.

We are deciding which restaurant we will spend money in tonight. Hopefully by tomorrow we will have the kitchen unpacked enough to start cooking, because we are dropping cash left in right for every kind of fast food and pizza imaginable. However, the last two meals, I've stayed here and not gone out.

So much work to do... and I'm not feeling full of energy at the moment....

No comments: