Monday, June 12, 2006

Running

As I predicted, living in a larger town means me living in the van. It started at 11:50 when I took Salinda and Jimmy to the Junior High for their “Right Start Program.” At 1:30 I took Dominyk to the YMCA, picked up Salinda and JImmy, came home to pick up Sadie, drove to the YMCA where i played racquetball with some of the kids. Then I came home, changed clothes, drove to St. Peter where I dropped Dominyk and Ricardo off at the park and then went to do a home visit. I called to give Jimmy instructions on how to make Mexican Pizza for supper on my way home, came home, helped him finish that, jumped in the van to take Ricardo to practice, and then came back home. That was 15 minutes ago and in 15 more, I will leave with whoever wants to go to watch Ricardo play his game.

Too bad I can’t be working while I’m driving... it’s hard to get anything done when i’m in the van all day.

No comments: