Friday, June 09, 2006

Compelled to Keep Blogging

Now that I know that Julie's dissertation writing and unpacking are dependent upon my continued blogging, I must post an update.

Lunch has been served. Three office boxes have been unpacked. the kitchen has been tidied by sort of willing volunteers. By faith I say that the groceries are put away (I asked the boys to do that).

Some kids are heading to the Y. I will leave some home and hopefully only the girls will accompany me to get a shower curtain and spend some gift certificates. if I have to take a beggar, I’m not sure I’ll have the emotional energy to go.

Julie in her comment told us what her mom said about begging kids. If I warned some of my “impulse control disorder kids” that they couldn’t ask for anything or they wouldn’t get anything, they’d go without for life. Which I guess would be OK. :-)

No comments: