Sunday, June 11, 2006

Report of the Morning

Kids got up and did well getting ready and getting off to church. Discovered that our phone is messed up so you hear a dial tone whenever the person is calling on top of their voice. Figured that out when Bat’s Mom called to tell us his grandma had a stroke this morning. I’ve passed the word along -- he’s in Arizona, going to go to church with my folks this morning. It’s two hours earlier there.

This afternoon we will go to the Y for a while and then I will take the kids to a movie while I take Rand to District Missions Camp. Fletchers will come over for supper... A filled day is better than unstructured time.

Tomorrow I have to go back to work. Hopefully I have enough done around the house to be able to spend a good portion of my day at the desk -- though parenting while working isn’t always the easiest thing to do. i’ll figure it out.

Right now I’m finishing a movie up from the other night while I blog -- the kids got to finish it the other night.


No comments: