Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just Maybe

Today Jimmy, Salinda and John are heading to Valley Fair with our new church youth group. Tony and Dominyk will both have PCA hours for some of the day. I actually might be able to get stuff done today.

This week has been very difficult for me trying to get things done. I am hoping that it will be better today.

If I could have one thing it would not be millions of dollars, but millions of hours. I would love to have time to blog and process, articulately, some of the things we have been going through. I would love to have time to continue to make improvements on the house (we still have several rooms that have nothing on the walls). I would love to have time to spend planning activities for and with my children to take up all of their free hours instead of just some of them. I would love to have more time to devote to my matching job. I would love to have time to socialize more. I would love to have time to do creative things like scrapbooking, or making movies or collages in photoshop. And the list goes on.

But apparently all I have time to do is complain about not having time...

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

okay, what does PCA stand for?

Claudia said...

PCAs are Personal Care Attendants -- they work with kids with behavioral issues.