Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hallelujah, I Have Found It

We just found the antenna to my computer. What a relief. I don’t know if God cares that much about 35 bucks, but this morning when I was trying to buy a new one, the website I was ordering from had a glitch and I couldn’t purchase it. Now I have it and didn’t have to spend it.

Since last blogging, we have purchased Ricardo some baseball cleats, Rand bought some new shirts for the summer (all his 2XLs are too short), I got stuff to hang up the shower curtain, bought new tennis shoes for me (they were cheap and I haven’t had a new pair for over a year), got nails to hang up pictures, garbage cans for the office and kitchen, served homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad (my own creation) for lunch, cleaned up from that, and am supervising some work. We’re heading to the YMCA again soon.

It’s great to be back online on my G5!

No comments: