Monday, June 19, 2006

Much Calmer Day than Anticipated

Dominyk got up, took his meds, and then proceeded to watch a movie quiety. Tony didn’t get up until 10 and was actually directable until lunch time. The older boys didn’t get up until almost 11. After lunch I had a meeting, so Dominyk went to the Y and Kyle took John and Tony to the pool.

Talk about a good deal. Family season pass for $40.00! I was pretty happy about that. We just each have to go three times and it will pay for itself. After that it’s free entertainment.

Then Dominyk’s new PCA came to get him and I’ve sent Kyle to the store with Tony to buy some stuff for supper. All is quiet. Ben and Mike may come over tonight. So far the day has been quite calm.

interesting piece of annoying information:

When a kid goes into a DOC placement they are no longer eligible for Medical Assistance. I’m sure there must be an explanation, I just have to find out what it is.


No comments: