Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tony's Behavior Modification Plan

Because of our focus on more troubled older kids, our behavior modification has been less than effective. It has been sporadic and thus his behavior is out of control. This week I have decided to take this project on as a priority.

he has been in time out seven times this morning already, and he’s only been up for 90 minutes. He liked about taking his shower, had ice cream without asking, stole gummy bears, took the lighter for he grill out it’s hiding place, lit it, and then lied about it, and swore multiple times.

And this is all with me trying to get something done.

It’s been a great day already and it’s only 10:10. Fortunately for the sake of my sanity, John is still sleeping and Salinda hasn’t appeared from her room.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I feel for you. I have had many days like that with my three children. Just stay consistant and it will pay off someday. That is what our therapist always tells us. I just hope it does before they hit college. Hang in there. BTW I am a new reader and love reading your blog.
Jennifer