Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And the Day Goes On

Tony and I had our nap. I wish I woke up feeling recharged and ready to go, but that wasn't the case.

I forgot it was Tuesday since there was no school yesterday, and forgot to get Dominyk at school. Fortunately, nobody noticed, or they'd be adding to their "Database Proving that Life is Chaotic at the Fletchers" spreadsheet. I remembered in time to go meet him as he just started to walk home.

Mike never made it back to school from lunch today, until around 2 apparently, so Rand couldn't find him and he had an interview. So we had to figure out what to do and about the time we thought he was blowing off the interview he showed up.

Rand picked up Salinda and brought her home and she came down and asked if I could ride back over to school to give her a ride home. I told her no, I didn't want to do that, because I had been doing things like that for the last several months and all I was getting was disrespect and ingratitude. She took it pretty well compared to how I thought she would. Maybe she just needs me to tell her no more often. Or maybe she wants something else tonight and doesn't want to take any chances.

Tony is now in my office with nothing to do but whine and I have a deadline tomorrow that I need to try to make. Dominyk has homework which should be an adventure.

Never a dull moment, that's for sure. I'd like to try having one sometime.

No comments: