Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just for fun...

... and a break from working, I tried googling “Claudia is a” and this is what I came up with.

Claudia is a feminine given name (a fact)
Claudia is a very successful recruiter (of adoptive families, that’s true)
Claudia is a role model for anyone (i hope so)
Claudia is a writer (sometimes)
Claudia is a Medical Intuitive and can psychically 'see' problems in your physical body and help you to release them (don’t think so)
Claudia is a true heroine (could it be?)
Claudia is a hostile person who really does not like coworkers. (I have my days)
Claudia is a member of the leadership team (not in this house, nobody is following me)
Claudia is a “tireless advocate (actually true)
Claudia is a concerned, empathic clinician. Her research is original and her training broad. (unlikely)
Claudia is a talented actress based in Los Angeles making her own mark in the Film and TV industry (even more unlikely)

And my personal favorite, guaranteed to bring interesting traffic to my website and keep me from a G rating

Claudia a 50 year old Sexy Transvestite Slut.

2 comments:

LindaJean said...

Oh haha! You didn't say whether that last one was likely or not! :)
Linda

Sheri said...

That cracks me up! I stole this and did it on my blog. Maybe you'll start new kind of meme! LOL