Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Making the Bucks

I learned about Pay Per Post about six weeks ago from an adoptive parent who I met after she started reading my blog and since then I have found it the easiest way I have found so far to make money blogging. All I do is go find an opportunity to blog about, check out the link, and then blog about whatever idea, product, or website the company is asking me to write about. Some of you may have figured out what I was doing, but it's been my goal to integrate things into the blog so that you can't even tell it's advertising. Sometimes it's a little trickier than others to do that, but there are is a great variety of opportunities to blog about.

Then after my blog entry has been up for 30 days, money gets immediately deposited into my PayPal Account. Easy as that. So far I have made $14.25 with another $21 coming. I'm saving the money and still trying to decide what to do with it. It seems almost like "money for nothing" since it takes so little time to earn it.

You can read all about it at PayPerPost.

No comments: