Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Detest Failing and Never Want to Give Up


I am feeling quite defeated. I spent the morning on a graphic to enhance the blog and to teach myself a new technique in web design. I followed the directions completely and the result is NOTHING. I can’t get it to look the same in the web browser as it does in the program. I don’t want to give up but I can’t justify spending any more time on it and now I’m mad at myself for even starting to work on it in the first place.

in addition, I let Salinda borrow my new camera. This is the first time I haven’t completely supervised the thing since I bought it and now she can’t find it. Mike was here last night for a while but disappeared and if he took it, I’ll never see it again.

So all that, not enough sleep lately, and the underlying stress of living with Mike who comes and goes as he pleases, not following a single rule, are wearing on me right now. I am going to go lie down and hopefully either i“ll figure out my web issue OR my camera will be found. Either of these would make things a little brighter...

No comments: