Thursday, November 23, 2006

Preparation time: 6 hours; Ingestation time: 20 minutes


Poor Bart. It took him almost six hours to make the best Thanksgiving dinner, and it only took us 20 minutes to eat it. And this year, it only took about 45 minutes for Salinda and I to clean up. It was her day to do dishes and so I helped her and she didn’t complain or whine or anything.

We had quite the feast: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade buttermilk rolls, scalloped corn, green bean casserole, a relish tray, cranberries, deviled eggs, yams, and yet to come ... pumpkin and pecan pie. He’s so awesome. And he even apologized for leaving me with the dishes. I was happy to do them as I hate cooking so much.

I’ve spent the morning working on our Christmas letter. We needed a new printer desperately, so I got one as my Christmas present a little early -- it’s a color laser printer and the quality is amazing... it looks like we are taking things to the printers. I’m thrilled to have it and hope to spend some time working on some other projects today as well.

No comments: