Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Slept until 8:45!


Pretty miraculous. Of course, the phone was still ringing at 1:30, so it isn’t like I had an extra amount of sleep. But Bart got up and dealt with the little kids so I could sleep longer, which I really appreciated.

We have absolutely nothing planned for today. I would love to think that it could be a nice quiet day where I could get some fun stuff done on the computer (like finish printing our Christmas letter or work on the calndar project) but more than likely I will spend it refereeing.

I bought a couple board games (they usually last about a week) the other day, but I figured that it was cheaper than taking everyone to a movie which only lasts 2 hours. I’m going to try to sit down and play a few games with the kids who are interested today.

I did finish my proposal yesterday. I debated posting it, but am not quite ready for any criticism that might ensue.

This blog entry is boring so I am going to stop.

No comments: