Saturday, November 11, 2006

Don't Use the Word Why in the Same Sentence...


with the names of some of my children... like MIke, or Dominyk. Because there are never any answers.

Having run wild the entire week, sleeping everywhere, all of the sudden this weekend Mike hasn’t left home at all and is inviting friends here, doing his chore, and only being nasty tempered about 20% of the time. And he is having a couple friends come over for dinner. Just weird.

I have almost everything I HAVE to do done. I have decided not to do a few things and we’re having Kari and the fam over for dinner. I figured that trying to make it til bedtime without having anything fun to do wasn’t a good idea. And I sent Rand to a movie with the three youngest boys to give me a break.

I still need to pack myself, which never takes me long, get clothes ready for the younger kids for the week, which takes longer, but otherwise we’re nearly good to go. It was certainly a marathon of a day though and for some reason Tony has been MOST horrible. Incredibly defiant, several meltdowns, throwing things at me, spitting all over, breaking things. Gotta love it, huh?


No comments: