Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh How Things Change

I wrote a really whiny post about 3 or 4 hours ago. Funny thing is, I came back to the blog to report that things are much better and discovered that the other one didn't even publish.

We've had our struggles this evening. Especially between when school got out and about 8, but after 8 Mike (who had disappeared again) reappeared again, Salinda (who had been unwise and disobedient and nasty) apologized, Jimmy (who had had a super bad meltdown) paid his consequences and helped me around the house. I made, served, and cleaned up after supper and put away all the laundry I had done over the past 24 hours (5 baskets full of just the clothes that come upstairs).
Dominyk went to bed on his own, Tony showered without being asked, and overall tonight is better than last night by far. But had you read my post a few hours ago you wouldn't even know it was the same person writing.

it's a roller coaster, baby...

No comments: