Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's a Strange, Strange World

When I arrived at the airport, I wanted to know how my husband was. So I checked his new blog for an update. It's funny how technology has changed our lives. I'm sure that before I have a chance to check in with him via instant messages (we don't have a national cell phone plan or extra money, so we don't talk while we're out of the midwest range) that he will check my blog as well.

So I'll use this to say, "Hi, Bart. I love and miss you! Thanks for all the sacrifices you make for me to be able to dedicate my time to my passion of finding homes for kids."

And Bart and the rest of you, things are fine at home. I was glad to be able to lave for a few days, and I'll be boarding at 3:45 p.m.

If you remember my last trip to Houston you'll know that it's GOTTA be better this time around than last.

No comments: