Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day is Done, Gone the Sun...

Mike arrived home at 9:15 -- hadn't seen him since 7:30 this morning. No phone calls, no messages from him.

Salinda is busy arranging her first departure from home in 2 weeks. I decided to let her try doing one very well supervised and planned with my help activity. She and some friends are going to meet and go to a movie.

Dominyk has been in bed since 7:45... Bart lit a fire and I worked from the couch and then spent time online in the living room with Tony looking for Christmas presents... kind of like cuddling up with a Christmas catalog like I used to do as a kid . . . but different.

Tony hasn't gone to bed yet. After our couch cuddling nice time of Christmas dreaming, he got up and when I told him it was his bedtime, he ended his night by calling me a fat b****. right on the first account all the time, right on the second account at least half the time.

goodnight, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams to you
here's a wish and a prayer that all your dreams come true
and now til we meet again...

you finish it, if you can.... (warning, it will age you)

No comments: