Monday, November 13, 2006

Good Morning to Nobody

I'm alone having breakfast. I was told some of my coworkers would be down here at 8, but it's 8:20 and no one is anywhere to be found yet.

I need to leave in about 20 minutes and go hunting for cords for the projector. I'm having a few eggs, a piece of sausage and some breakfast potatoes. The breakfast area is VERY comfortable and relaxing. By now all of the children are safely at school. I checked in with Bart this morning and he is fine.

So I'm off to Google the closest CompUSA, Best Buy, and Radio Shack. Fortunately, I am the one driving the rental, so I won't have to inconvenience anyone for my cord search.

Well, June from Adoption Advocacy just came down. We'll chat together a few minutes and then I'll take off and hopefully find my cord...

No comments: