Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just a Few More Hours


Made it through another night. It was getting very cold last night so I was worried about Mike. But he showed up about 10:30 (didn’t tell me he was home, I just saw him on one of my trips to the bathroom) so I didn’t have to worry about that. Everyone else went to bed well and now I’m up, getting ready for another day.

Unless something unexexpected happens, I get to spend the day at my desk. This is the first time this week that I have been able to do so and since tomorrow and Saturday will involve a conference where I have to set up tables and man them, it is the only time this week I’ll be all day.

I never have a shortage of things to do when I have time to sit here. I’m hoping I can find the energy to really crank today.


No comments: