Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Brief Interlude


I’ve done a lot of running during the past three hours. I could go through it blow my blow but the bottom line is that I spent a lot of time in the car.

Went to Wednesday night supper and then determined the Dominyk would NOT be able to handle kids choir tonight and since there is no child care for my choir tonight, I brought Dominyk home for the hour and then I am going to go back and get the others and head to the store. There is a sale at Penneys that is today only and I love saving money there.

Between times I am working on the Powerpoint for my trip. I am only home for 45 minutes, but it is better than nothing.

And there was a new release of my journaling software that hasn’t been working well for a while, so I thought I’d try and see if the update helps me blog.


No comments: