Sunday, November 19, 2006

Puke, Broken Desk Chairs, and Frustration

I will blog more later today about attempts to give Sadie a decent birthday.

But right now, I am sitting at a very weird angle as Dominyk decided to mess with my chair and make the levers work while I was sitting in it (and no, I'm not sure WHY he was under my chair). I guess the chair wasn't made to have almost 300 pounds drop suddenly. One more thing I have to get fixed, and probably one of the more important things in the house.

And Sadie have both been puking ... Sadie yesterday afternoon, and DOminyk three times this morning. But since we have to meet, great, acolyte, usher, count, etc. this morning, I am going to leave the two of them here for a little while and then come back.

But I just remembered something I have to do before leaving in 7 minutes..

No comments: