Monday, November 13, 2006

I am Going to because i CAN

I'm going to go to bed at 9:00. Usually I am tired by then and at home I never can go to bed early.

it just shows you that I am OLD and TIRED. I suppose there are folks who, when they are out of town, go out and paint the town red.

I came back to the hotel to check my email, talk to Bart via instant message, and blog. And I'm going to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a very long day and I am going to be ready for it.

This afternoon's presentation was great. It was great to see the folks that I email all the time and meet some of them for the first time. I thought the presentation went well, the videos were good, and I am hoping we'll get some kids home because of the trip.

Speaking always energizes me and I love making connections...

No comments: