Monday, January 08, 2007

Blogging Slump


Apparently I’m having a slump blogging. But it usually compares with a slump in my life. I’m not sure exactly what it is but I have had very little motivation lately to do much of anything. I have to get it back though, as I have plenty to do.

Today we are enrolling Tony in a new school. He has been having a very hard time in a project based school system because of his lack of organizational skills and his absolute refusal to do anything for us at home. He is making no progress, and when Kari and her family decided to withdraw Adam, we knew we had to transfer Tony. Adam and one other kid are the only positive friends he has there and the rest of the kids are the ones Tony tries to be like, even though they are very bad roll models.

So, first thing this morning we are going to enroll Tony. Then we have lunch plans. At some point Rand needs to get to the WorkForce Center. And I have a long list of work related tasks that need completion.

To those who have suggested topics for me to address, I am going to do so. You’ll just need to give me a little time.

No comments: