Sunday, January 14, 2007

Five Minutes to Go and We AREN"T Going to Make It


This morning on multiple levels there has been stress and we are not going to make it out the door on time. ALmost every Sunday we do, but today we aren’t going to .

We’ll still be in church on time, I hope, but we won’t make my goal.

Possible blog topics, if I had time, might be:

how there is no safe way to confront MIke about anything because he always responds in anger;

how I am amazed that 14 year old girls can’t figure out that it is NOT OK to throw things at the driver;

how I am amazed that an 18 year old can’t figure out that he needs to tell someone the FIRST time his riders throw things at him;

how the poster child for ODD can still get a rise out of a few of my buttons even after 10 years...

Future blog topics WILL include:

The Electrical Outlet Syndrome

The Way Old Fletcher’s Had a Home....

Tune in for those sometime soon.

No comments: